Smart Profile Pink
4-Speed Face and Body Sonic Cleansing With Smart Technology
SMART Profile’s 4 speeds, SMART technology, intuitive user interface, and enhanced battery life allows for easier usage, more powerful results and 11X better cleansing than hands alone.*
SMART technology enables the Smart Profile device to read the two new smart enabled brush heads and to automatically adjust between gentle and deep cleansing for an optimal face and body skin renewing experience.
Brush Head replacement indicator illuminates to prompt you when it is time to replace the brush head. Speed auto-adjusts**.
Amplified turbo speed removes makeup 11x BETTER than hands alone delivering superior cleansing results.
Device comes with:
- Universal Voltage USB pLink Charger
- Dynamic Facial Brush Head
- Turbo Body Brush Head
- Sample Size Cleanser 30ml
- Sample Size Body Cleanser 60ml
- 4 Speeds + body turbo mode
- SMART technology to auto-adjust speeds based on attached smart-enabled brush head
- Brush head replacement notification
- Adjustable T-Timer
- Waterproof for use in the shower or bathtub
*Instrumental test based on long wear face make-up removal. 5 rotations of manual removal with Refreshing Gel cleanser vs. 5 rotations of Smart Profile use with Refreshing Gel cleanser.
**When a SMART enabled brush head is attached.
A Cleansing Breakthrough
|Cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. The patented Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes. The result is noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.|
Clarisonic Cleansing by the Numbers
|11X||Better cleansing than hands alone||94%||Report softer skin|
|61%||Greater absorption of Vitamin C after use||90%||Report more radiant, glowing skin|
|2X||Daily use is proven safe and gentle|
How to Use Your Smart Profile
Smart Profile Getting Started
How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend:
on Nose and Chin
on one Cheek
on other Cheek
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
See the Clarisonic Smart Profile User Guide for more information.
How to Replace Your Brush Head
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
- To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
Clarisonic makes a variety of interchangeable brush heads, uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information.