Lightweight and compact, Clarisonic Mia 2 gives you a gentle and effective cleanse at home or on the go.
Cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. The patented Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes. The result is noticeably smoother, radiant skin.
Device comes with:
- Universal Voltage pLink Charger
- Sensitive Brush Head
- Sample Size Cleanser 30ml
- Travel Case
Rechargeable • Waterproof • Made in USA
- 2 Speeds (Delicate, Universal)
- 1-Minute Pulsing T-Timer
- Compatible with all Clarisonic facial brush heads
DEVICE COMES WITH:
|Sensitive Brush Head*|
|Sample Size Cleanser 1 oz.|
*The Gray Clarisonic Mia 2 comes with a Normal Brush Head.
A Cleansing Breakthrough
|Cleansing is the essential first step in a healthy skin care ritual. The patented Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than traditional superficial cleansing or simple rotating brushes. The result is noticeably smoother, more radiant skin.|
Clarisonic Cleansing by the Numbers
|6X||Better cleansing than hands alone||94%||Report softer skin|
|61%||Greater absorption of Vitamin C after use||90%||Report more radiant, glowing skin|
|2X||Daily use is proven safe and gentle|
How to Use Your Clarisonic Mia 2
How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours.
- Remove eye makeup by hand.
- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head.
- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush.
- Select desired speed.
- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend:
on Nose and Chin
on one Cheek
on other Cheek
NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness.
See the Clarisonic Mia 2 User Guide for more information.
How to Replace Your Brush Head
For best results, replace your brush head every 3 months.
- To remove the brush head:
1. Grip the brush head firmly, then push and twist it counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the brush head away from the handle.
- To attach the brush head:
Push down and twist the head clockwise until it snaps into place.
Tip: Use the brush head cap to easily remove and attach the brush head with a simple twist.
Clarisonic makes a variety of interchangeable brush heads, uniquely designed and engineered for specific skin types or conditions. Visit our Brush Head Comparison Chart for more information.